Wednesday, April 27, 2011

update on upcoming line!


“It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop.”  Wise words of wisdom from Confucius, and somewhat of a mantra I have adopted during this creative process of bringing the free to be yoga tee brand to life.

I’m getting closer to having the first wave ready to go!  It’s taking me a lot longer than I thought it would, but being somewhat of a perfectionist, I’d rather try and get it right the first time around!  The women’s line will debut late spring/early summer, and I hope to have a men’s line ready to go by the holidays.

The upcoming line is made entirely in the USA--which I am very proud of--plus it’s earth-friendly too! The shirts are made from organic bamboo--nature’s most sustainable resource.  In addition, the designs are being printed with water-based inks, which are better for the environment.  

Stay tuned for the launch--can’t wait for you all to check it out!   A brief thank you to my family and friends for their continued support and encouragement.  It’s been an incredible journey thus far--I continue to learn a ton and have grown so much over the last year both personally and professionally.  As I get closer to the launch, I need to remind myself how far I’ve come, because slow or not, there is no stopping me now!

Until next time...

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment