Tuesday, June 28, 2011

free to be yoga tees turns one!


“The path to transformation involves many small steps.  Experience each on as meaningful.” ~Ruth Lauer-Manenti

Wow!  It’s hard to believe it’s been one year since the birth of the free to be yoga tees concept!   When I started on this journey, I had no clue what designing my own clothing line would entail.   Needless to say, it’s been a heck of a ride!

I’ve gained quite a bit of knowledge on running a business as well as the ins and outs of designing a clothing line over the past year--but most importantly, I’ve learned more about myself.   At a certain point during this process, I realized that this one idea really sparked a transformation in me personally.   It’s truly been the most gratifying experience of my life to date.

I’ve finally learned the importance of patience.  I’ve also learned to have compassion and acceptance when things don’t go the way I’d like them to, and to celebrate the smallest of accomplishments because it takes hard work and time to make great things happen.

I am completely and wholeheartedly inspired with these shirts...and with life.  I have an entirely different attitude than a year ago!   My dream is becoming a reality, and it’s a wonderful feeling.  I can only imagine the possibilities that lay ahead.

Thank you again for your support along this journey!  Until next time...

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment