Thursday, June 28, 2012

free to be yoga tees turns 2!


"Let the beauty of what you love be what you do." ~Rumi
Greetings!
How time flies!  Today marks the second anniversary of free to be yoga tees®--a concept that grew from an idea I had during a yoga practice several years ago.  My dream became a reality when the first wave of designs went on sale late last summer.  And it’s been a heck of a ride ever since!
I wanted to take the time today to thank each and every one of you for your support.  It truly means the world to me. 
Looking ahead, I get excited thinking about the possibilities!  I continue to have so many ideas, and I look forward to sharing them all with you as free to be yoga tees® continues to grow.  Full steam ahead!
Until next time...
  
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment