Saturday, June 2, 2012

more than a yoga tee


“Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.”
~Benjamin Franklin

I’ve had something on my mind for awhile now, so I’ve decided to blog about it...

When I originally came up with the concept of free to be yoga tees®, the goal was to create t-shirts for yogis to wear during their practice, or in daily life as a way to express themselves off the mat.    However, soon I started to realize that these shirts are not just for yoga-lovers...they really are for everyone!

While talking with people about free to be yoga tees®, I often hear: “Well, if I ever take up yoga, I’ll have to check out your shirts.”  I began to realize that by naming them “yoga tees” I’ve created an uphill battle of trying to prove they are not just for yoga, but hey, it had a good ring to it at the time!  I guess what I’m trying to say is that free to be yoga tees® are really more than a yoga tee.

The shirts are great for working out, but they are also great for everyday life--I wear mine to run errands--heck, I’ve even slept in one on occasion because they are so darn soft!  :)

So there you have it...even if you have never practiced yoga a day in your life, you can still sport a free to be yoga tee.  My goal was to create a shirt that was comfortable, motivational and could put a smile on one’s face when they wore it--plain and simple.  And since they are earth-friendly, made in the USA and available in all shapes and sizes, what’s not to smile about?

Thanks for listening!  Until next time...

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment