Thursday, October 11, 2012

Vote free to be yoga tees


“Only passions, great passions, can elevate the soul to great things.” ~Denis Diderot

No matter where you go, what station you are watching on TV or listening to in the car, you cannot escape the madness of this political season.  And guess what? I’m writing today to ask you for your vote this coming October/November.

Yes, that is right...although I’m not running for President of the United States, I have entered free to be yoga tees® into two contests in hopes of winning some funding to help take my business to the next level.

I’m hoping you can help me by taking a few minutes to support free to be yoga tees® and vote for my small business in one (or both) of the contests.

Information on each contest, as well as my business profile can be found at the links below.  Both of these contests run through the end of November, and you can vote once per day.

The first is the Fed Ex Small Business Grant Contest, and the grand prize is $25,000.  (You must have Facebook in order to vote in this one.)  Click here to vote!

The next is Valpak's "Dough to Grow" Contest, and the grand prize is $10,000.  (You don't need to have Facebook to vote for this one.)  Click here to vote! 

It's not easy being a tiny fish in the big sea, but I'm determined, passionate, and full of ideas!

Please help support me and free to be yoga tees® by taking a few minutes out of your busy schedule to vote.  It would mean the world to me!  I truly appreciate it, and please feel free to pass this along.  

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :)

I’m Julie Geisinger, and I approve this message.  Haha, okay, I couldn’t help myself! ;)

Until next time...

Namaste,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment