Monday, November 19, 2012

Gratitude


“Give thanks for a little and you will find a lot.” ~Hausa Proverb

As Thanksgiving approaches, I just wanted to take the time to thank you for supporting free to be yoga tees®.

I’m filled with gratitude and so thankful for each of you.  To every follower on Twitter, each fan on Facebook, the readers of this blog, every person who has bought a tee or offered kind words, advice or help:  THANK YOU!  I couldn’t do it without your support-it keeps me going!

As a small token of my gratitude, please enjoy FREE SHIPPING on me starting Friday, Nov. 23 and running throughout the entire holiday season on all orders at freetobeyogatees.com (no password required).

Wishing you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving!  Be well!

Until next time...

Namaste




*********

Vote free to be yoga tees®!

Help support free to be llc by voting for us in the small business contests below.  Please visit the links to vote--you can vote once per day!  Thank you in advance!

FedEx Small Business Contest Grant -ENDS NOV. 24!

Valpak's "Dough to Grow" Contest -ENDS NOV. 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment