Monday, November 12, 2012

Welcome Home Traveling Mike!


“The journey is the reward.” ~Chinese Proverb

Well...as they say, all good things must come to an end.  Traveling Mike’s one year sabbatical is over, and so is the the journey of one free to be yoga tee.

If you aren’t familiar with Traveling Mike, I will briefly fill you in.  Mike is my cousin, a true free spirit.  He left his stable and well-paying job a year ago to travel the world by himself!  With a one-way ticket and a carry-on bag, he set out with a list of places he planned to visit on his journey.  Before he left for his adventure, I gave him a free to be yoga tee and crossed my fingers it would make it into his small bag.  And to my amazement, it did and the end result was over 130 amazing photos of Traveling Mike   sporting his free to be yoga tee around the world.

First, I’d like to say:  THANKS, MIKE!!! :)



I had such a great time following Mike’s travels through all of the great photos he took, and I hope you did too!  From Hong Kong to Vietnam to Cambodia to Indonesia to Thailand to Australia to Chile to Bolivia...you get the point.  It was the next best thing to being there!!

The pictures can be found in the ‘Traveling Mike’ album on free to be yoga tees’ Facebook page, or by clicking here.

I did gift Mike with a brand new tee upon his arrival back home.  I have a feeling he isn’t done with his travels yet, so perhaps we’ll see his newest free to be yoga tee pop up in a far-off land sometime in the near future!  And maybe this time Traveling Mike will take me with him!   Africa, maybe? :)

Until next time...

Namaste



*********

Vote free to be yoga tees®!

Help support free to be llc by voting for us in the small business contests below.  Please visit the links to vote--you can vote once per day!  Thank you in advance!

FedEx Small Business Contest Grant -ENDS NOV. 24!

Valpak's "Dough to Grow" Contest -ENDS NOV. 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment