Monday, July 25, 2011

almost there...


“Nobody trips over mountains.  It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble.  Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain.”  ~Unknown

Pebbles, huh?  I feel more like Charlie Brown lately.  You know, in It’s A Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown:  “I got a rock.”

Analogies aside, this past month has been pretty frustrating.   The shirts will FINALLY make their way to the printer next week...the final step in the process.   I’ve been faced with numerous delays before reaching this point.  I think the part that makes it so difficult right now is that I’m not in the driver’s seat--a lot of the things I am currently waiting on are out of my control.

All I can do now is wait.  It’s time to take in the scenery and remind myself how far this journey has taken me.  I will also keep my fingers crossed that there will be no further bumps in the road from here on out.

I think I see that mountain in my future!

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment